In partnership with Capgemini, NSRCEL is launching a program for not-for-profit Tech enabled ventures solving problems in and impacting areas of Education, Employability and Environment.
For two decades, we at NSRCEL have worked with people who are committed to one mission: to solve problems at scale. They’re building solutions that empower the next generation of farmers. They’re upskilling the youth for a competitive employment advantage. They’re unlocking leadership potential of women and girls. And, together, they’ve benefited 4.5 million lives.
Who is it for?
- Should be in operation for less than 2 years
- Should be in operation for more than 6 months.
- Should be tech-enabled
- Non-Profits working in the areas of Education, Employability and Environment.
- Startups can submit their application on www.nsrcel.org
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the viability of the idea and the proposed solution to the problem to be solved
- Selected ventures will enter the 3-month pre-incubation program. These ventures will pitch to qualify for incubation
- Shortlisted ventures will enter a 12-month incubation program.
Co-founder and CEO, Enable India; President, Disability NGOs Alliance; Vice Chairman, Workability Asia; Indian Social Entrepreneur of the Year – 2019 (World Economic Forum)
Partner, Acumen Fund; Lead Angel Investor and Founding Angel, IAN Impact; Founder and Ex-Chairman, Native Lead; Advisor, IIMB NSRCEL
Partner, Semcostyle Institute India; Board Member, Mitraz Financial Services Pvt. Ltd; Board Member, Thinkerbell Labs; Founder Trustee, Young India Educational Trust
Prof. Sourav Mukherjee
Professor of Organization Behaviour and Chairperson – Centre for Teaching and Learning, IIM Bangalore
Independent Consultant; Angel Investor; Start-up Mentor; Co-founder, Progeon Ltd.; Ex-Vice President, Infosys
Ambassador, Coach and Consultant, OpenExO; Ex-Managing Director – India and SE Asia, Wadhwani Foundation
Director – Social Impact Advisory, Social Audit Network India