Incubation Program for early-stage Startups
We are sector agnostic and support early-stage startups looking to grow and create impact. We have worked with companies that are from toys to candies to deep tech startups that have gone through the incubation process and grown into trusted and well-known brands
We incubate companies and back founders with all-round support. We believe that it is important for entrepreneurs to understand all that it takes to create and build successful organizations.
At NSRCEL, helping you build an entrepreneurial mindset and backing your startup journey is what we do best!
Who is it for?
While we believe your startup could take flight even at a cafe, we also believe that your startup’s potential goes beyond four walls and would love to propel your startup towards growth. We welcome applications from early-stage startups across all sectors.
We define early-stage startups as ventures with early customers or MVPs in place, looking to commercialize and find early adopters.
- Are a founder of an early-stage startup with the potential to create social/financial impact
- Seek mentorship-driven support from a network of industry experts and academicians
- Can demonstrate the ability and entrepreneurial mindset to build and grow an organization, and
- Enjoy tackling questions that challenge your thought-process
Then this is your place to be! Apply now to take your startup to the next level.
To be a part of the Incubation Program, you must:
- Be a majority shareholder of a registered company
- Be open to exploring possible pivots, engage with our mentors and exploit opportunities coming your way.
- Demonstrate the determination, potential, and ability to adapt and evolve through the program.
Program Highlights / What to Expect
- Access to sessions and workshops led by industry professionals and distinguished faculty.
- Offers funding support, access to investor connects and the opportunity to apply for grants based on your startup’s progress.
- Mentorship-driven support that helps startups achieve aggressive goals by building rigor through need assessments and OKRs
- Access to NSRCEL’s vast network of stakeholders
- •An MVP
- •Functioning businesses with early customers or users