Incubation Program for Healthcare Startups
Advance your early-stage healthcare startups from the ideation stage to proof-of-concept stage.
Healthcare Startup Incubation at NSRCEL, provides a holistic ecosystem for entrepreneurial success from Idea to Go-to-Market through guidance, workshops, shared learning, funding, goalsetting among other interventions. This initiative will create a positive impact and catalyse growth bound to impact millions of lives in India and globally in the coming years.
Who is it for?
- Should be in operation for less than 5 years
- Should have received funding of less than ₹3.5Cr
- Should not have more than 50 member team
- Should be a health/wellness impact oriented company with or without technology
- Should be incorporated in India
- Startups with ideas in healthcare can submit their application on www.nsrcel.org
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the viability of the idea and the proposed solution to the problem to be solved
- Selected ventures will enter the 3-month pre-incubation program. These ventures will pitch to qualify for incubation
- Shorlisted ventures will enter a 12-month Incubation program.
Dr. Prashanth Reddy
Surgeon of Strategy; Consultant for Healthcare Innovations, NSRCEL
Regional Director – Head Neck Surgical Oncology and robotic surgery at HealthCare Global (HCG)
Dr. Sanjay Sharma
Podiatric Surgeon, Serial Entrepreneur & Angel Investor
Director – Nelivigi Eye Hospital; Senior consultant – Opthalmology at Sakra World Hospital
Dr. Aravind Ranganathan
Product and Policy Experts
Dr Jitendra Kumar
Managing Director, Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre (BBC)
T K Srikanth
Professor and Convenor, E-Health Research Center – IIITB
Dr. C S Kedar
Retired Additional Chief Secretary and Director General, ESI Corporation; Ex-IAS official
Healthcare startup Mentor
Founder Member of Oceanic Circles
Dr. BS Ajai Kumar
Chairman & CEO at HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd.
Dr Julius Punnen
Senior Consultant at Narayana Health
Dr. N K Venkataramana
Founder Chairman and Chief Neurosurgeon, BRAINS
Before the Program
During the Program
After the Program