Emerging Business Startup Program
NSRCEL, in association with ICICI Securities, brings to you the Emerging Business Startup Program. This program is designed for D2C Startups seeking an opportunity for incubation. A Direct-to-Consumer Business Model provides entrepreneurs with end-to-end control and hands-on involvement in their business operations.
With middlemen out of the picture, startups have an ocean of opportunities in the form of D2C business. The Emerging Business Startup Program helps entrepreneurs leverage these opportunities and acts as a stepping stone that takes early-stage D2C Ventures to the next level.
Who is it for?
This program is open to Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Startups seeking incubation from subsectors including:
- Must be a registered company with ARR less than 50 lakhs and with a direct-to-consumer business model.
- Must fall under sectors mentioned above
- D2C Startups looking for incubation can submit their application here
- Applications will be evaluated and shortlisted based on the viability of the venture and several other parameters.
- Selected ventures will enter the incubation program.