Organisation Name– MedPiper Technologies
About the Organisation– MedPiper is a platform that verified healthcare professionals, to helps them track job alerts, industry updates, research trends and more
Website Link– https://www.medpiper.com/
Job Title– WordPress Developer
Job Type– Full Time
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in PHP development, including object-oriented PHP
- Expert knowledge of WordPress custom post types, custom fields, plugins, theme development, and APIs
- Experience with PHP framework like Laravel, Codeigniter etc
- Experience in MySQL and AWS
- Good working experience in MySQL including the use of efficient SQL commands
- Experience transferring data through endpoints using APIs/ RESTful APIs
- Expertise in UI
- Test new website code prior to deployment
- Use Git to manage source code
- Ability to debug and refactor existing PHP code
- Implement and build out wireframe specifications
- Gather requirements from the project team and translate them into easy- to- use and functional solutions
- Work in a team environment to ensure project completions
- Provide ongoing support and enhancements to the website based on feedback and analytics.
Key Skills/Abilities/Knowledge required-
- Socially adept
- Ability to prosper under pressure and squeeze through deadlines
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented. You’ll have projects at various stages running on a daily basis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.