Product Development – PHP Developer
Organisation Name– LetsPark
About the Organisation– LetsPark is a Digital Parking Platform. We integrate any parking equipment that connects it to mobile and cloud for a standardized seamless experience. It enables parking operators and owners to leapfrog to a customized solution with their existing equipment.
We provide a single seamless platform for all stakeholders involved like operators and consumers. The company aims to create future-proof parking technology and connect the parking industry internally as well as with urban mobility players.
Website Link– https://www.letspark.in/
Job Title– Product Development – PHP Developer
Job Type– Full Time
You will be responsible for developing features / products which change the way parking industry operates. You will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products from scratch. You will be interfacing with the frontend engineering team to scale out our apps across users.
- You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment of our REST API’s
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products/features
- Optimizing performance for the software and keeping it up to date with latest industry standards
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks preferred. (Laravel, Codeignitor etc)
- JS framework like React, Vue or Angular will be an added advantage
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- Understanding of prevailing architecture/technology concepts
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals.
Key Skills/Abilities/Knowledge required-
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in backend development with any object oriented language
- Strong in logic and Algorithms
- Strong Object Oriented (OO) design and methodologies
- Hands-on experience in design and development of highly scalable REST API’s
- Experience dealing with performance, memory and I/O
- Proficient with Git (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of software development best practices including continuous integration, development of high quality code, reusable toolkits and libraries
Mail details at