Digital Marketing Executive
Organisation Name- Dabble Playart
About the Organization- Do you like your clouds green, your dolphins orange and your rainbows in twelve colours? Then, you’ve come to the right place.
This is Dabble where every day is a celebration of colour. Hang around with us and be surprised how art can turn into play. We make art and colour products that are safe for kids. Our crayons, paints and other upcoming products are all child safe and certified toxin-free. So mammas n pappas n teachers can be worry-free while their kids make friends with their imagination and let the colours out for a rumpus.
Our Founder moms, Neha and Karen, personally develop each product with an industry-reputed scientist-cosmetologist. The products are tested by an accredited lab with global presence. Both our founders want for your kids, what they want for theirs; Love, Joy and Care.
Our team of experts care about the earth and believe Natural is Good.
Job Title- Digital Marketing Executive
Job Type– Internship
Job Description-Dabble Playart is looking for junior professionals OR talented freshers from premier schools to join our media services team.
The work will involve:
- Performing competitive research to learn & identify competitor’s marketing strategy.
- Launching campaigns in AdWords(Google Ads) and Amazon or other media platforms by performing necessary keyword research or conceiving landing page content, layout & design.
- Strategize end-to-end campaign roll out, campaign data analysis, bid/conversion optimization.
- Performing large scale data manipulation, analysis to derive insights for user/conversion optimization.
- Reviewing/writing necessary content for the website based on SEO guidelines.
- Devising user flow strategies with a goal to maximize conversions.
Key Skills/Abilities/Knowledge required
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, tactics, analytics, and reporting.
- Experience/exposure to Google AdWords Search or Display Advertising or Facebook Advertising is essential.
- Exposure to SEO or analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Keyword research tools or similar is essential.
- Basic knowledge WordPress & Adobe Photoshop/image manipulation.
- Experience in creative writing, good command in written/spoken grammatically correct english.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Background in running blog series, moderating user groups/forums, developing sticky user content is desired.
Academic Qualifications- Freshers from premier schools
- Opportunity to work at NSRCEL Bangalore and learn.
- Learning and growth and to be part of a vibrant start up.
Mail details at: