City Manager (Sales)
Organisation Name– MedPiper Technologies
About the Organisation– MedPiper is a platform that verified healthcare professionals, to helps them track job alerts, industry updates, research trends and more
Website Link– https://www.medpiper.com/
Job Title– City Manager (Sales)
Job Type– Full Time
Job Description-. MedPiper is seeking a sales leader to lead our presence in Trivandrum – someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You’ll work closely with regional & founding team, general managers, sales operations, and marketing to support processes that scale and innovate MedPiper. Everything sales from the ground up will be in your bucket of responsibilities.
Regional managers are the tip for the spear and head the city sales to oversee a number of leads within our key markets, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- Client management: Manage and cultivate highly successful and engaged leads who drive results. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of individuals on your target companies.
- Best-in-class sales: Drive sales towards short and long-term market goals for Trivandrum, ensuring that we become a dominant market leader in the zone.
- Regional partnerships: Own and drive key hospital, university level and governmental partnerships in your region
- Local/regional collaboration: Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration among your leads and between your reps/cross-functional partners. Collaborate closely with operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive the adoption of best practices for long-term growth across your city and others.
Manage a successful sales funnel and be responsible for exceeding sales KPIs by:
- Reaching out to prospects and establishing leads, identify quickly the key stakeholders and convert leads to customers. (>15/month)
- Observing sales behaviour to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement
- Balance corrective with positive feedback to ensure guidance and performance improvement
- Validate that you have a working pipeline to meet business targets
- You will report to the Regional Manager and H.O., , regards to sales, partnerships, and local acquisition.
- Collaborate closely with local operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
Key Skills/Abilities/Knowledge required-
- 4+ years of experience in B2B medical companies with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth
- Proven sales leader with references
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree. Masters degree is a plus but not required
- Passion for the healthcare and marketplace space, and healthcare in particular
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Solid understanding of a variety of customer personas and what it takes to convert them into paying accounts.