Technology For Startups
- Event Date November 4, 2017
- Event Time 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Event Location Auditorium, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
An early stage startup founder is faced with various questions with regards to technology; do I have a tech based startup or is it just technology enabled? Is website or app considered as a technology? Do I need to have my tech in-house and get a co-founder or can I outsource it to a vendor? What are the risks and benefits of various approaches? In this edition of ForStartups let us demystify the basics of technology for startups where we discuss:
- Technology decisions startups make during their early stage and also when they need to scale.
- How founders should think about build vs buy, choosing the right technology, hiring tech leaders etc.
- Understand the various software, hardware, manufacturing and other technologies available to early stage entrepreneurs
|09 : 30 AM to 09:50 AM||Registration & Networking|
|09:50 AM to 10:00 AM||Introduction to 4startups & NSRCEL|
|10:00 AM to 10:30 AM||Understanding Technology for Startups|
|10:30 AM to 11:00 AM||Technology from an Entrepreneur’s Perspective|
|11:00 AM to 11:30 AM||Networking and Refreshments|
|11:30 AM to 12:15 PM||Panel Discussion|
|12:15 AM to 13:00 PM||Q & A|