Social and Financial Impact for Startups
- Event Date December 2, 2017
- Event Time 10:00 am-12:30 pm
- Event Location IIMB, Auditorium
There exist over 2 million social enterprises in India. The biggest challenge for most of these ventures is to meet social goals keeping in mind financial and economic efficiency. In this session of 4 startups we discuss :
- How should social entrepreneurs strike the perfect balance between creating impact and profit ?
- What are the various factors that investors assess social businesses on?
- What is the weightage given to impact and revenues in social enterprises?
This session will also answer some pertinent questions related to social entrepreneurship. NK Chaudhary founder of Jaipur Rugs speaks about his entrepreneurial journey and how the company while pursuing profit and growth has been ensuring that livelihoods of artisans are well taken care of.